Keys to a healthy lunch by AskTheDoctor.com
1. Avoid eating the typical lunch sandwich. Most people have a sandwich in between two slices of white bread
2. Consume one serving of meat that is grilled or baked from an animal that has 2 legs or less (ie. chicken or fish)
3. Drink at least 2 cups (16 oz.) of water before having lunch. This will get you hydrated and prevent you from overeating.
4. Have at last one dark green vegetable during lunch. Look at the size of your fist and that is the amount of green veggies you should be consuming during lunch.
5. Have something whole grain with lunch. Not too much, but just a little.
6. Eat one little tiny sliver of dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is good for you and this will kill your craving for more sweets.
Follow the above steps at lunch time to maintain a very healthy lifestyle.